Every Ford Certified Pre-Owned (CPO) vehicle comes with:
12-month/12,000 mile comprehensive limited warranty coverage* Seven-year/100,000 mile powertrain limited warranty coverage* A 172-point vehicle inspection. CARFAX ® Vehicle History Report *DISCLAIMER: See your dealer for warranty coverage details.
Ford Certified Pre-Owned Program
- Vehicle history
- Road test
- Vehicle interior and exterior inspection
- Diagnostic systems, underhood and underbody inspection
- Hybrid/Electric vehicle systems
- Convenience features inspection
24-Hour Roadside Assistance
- Towing assistance, up to $100
- Travel expense reimbursement, up to $500
- Rental car reimbursement, up to $30/day
- Flat-tire changes, jump starts and fuel
- Lockout assistance, up to $50 value
- Service throughout U.S. and Canada
Limited Warranty Coverage
- Comprehensive Limited Warranty Coverage for 12 months/12,000 miles* covering more than 1000 components.
- Powertrain Limited warranty Coverage for seven years/100,000 miles* covering the engine, transmission and more.
CARFAX® Vehicle History
To become Ford-certified, a pre-owned vehicle has to be less than six years old and have fewer than 80,000 miles on the odometer. A CARFAX Vehicle History Report is then run to identify any issues that don’t meet our standards.
Value of Ownership
We know you’ll appreciate our rigorous 172-point inspection, comprehensive limited warranty coverage for 12 months/12,000 miles* and powertrain limited warranty coverage for seven years/100,000 miles.* But another benefit you won’t get with a used vehicle is complimentary 24-Hour Roadside Assistance available seven days a week, 365 days a year.