2014 Acura TL 3.5
- ■Programmable Projector Beam High Intensity Low Beam Daytime Running Headlamps w/Delay-Off
- ■Integrated Navigation System w/Voice Activation
- ■Transmission: 6-Speed Automatic -inc: Sequential SportShift paddle shifters and Grade Logic Control
- ■Remote Releases -Inc: Power Cargo Access and Power Fuel
- ■Engine: 3.5L 24-Valve SOHC VTEC V6
20/29 City/Highway MPG
* 2014 IIHS Top Safety Pick
*Insurance Institute for Highway Safety.
* In a segment where most prices start in the mid- to high-$40,000 range, the 2014 Acura TL’s sub-$37,000 starting price looks like a bargain. Also appealing are its strong safety ratings and fuel economy of up to 29 mpg. Source: KBB.com
* Abundant user-friendly high-tech features; spacious cabin; capable all-wheel-drive system; superb optional sound system; solid construction. Source: Edmunds
* The 2014 Acura TL - the tailored silhouette and sculpted lines evoke a sense of anticipation. Aggressive details like darkened headlights and bold wheel design speak to the power within. Sharply honed performance reinforces the bond between driver and vehicle. Inside the TL, the spacious cabin invites you in with expertly crafted details, rich leather and front seats that offer multiple levels of heating as well as available ventilation. With the available Technology Package, the seats are trimmed in glove-soft full-grain Perforated Milano Premium Leather. The TL also features memory adjust seats, mirrors, and climate and audio settings. It all contributes to an environment that is at the same time relaxing and invigorating. The TL keeps you connected to the world and beyond with systems like the available Acura Navigation System. Its destination database contains over 7,000,000 points of interest, from the nearest Gas station to local hotels and cultural destinations. The system can even dial for a reservation through your compatible Bluetooth®-enabled cell phone. The Two engine choices, both the 280-hp, 3.5-liter and the TL SH-AWD's 305-hp, the 3.7- liter engine utilize Acura's signature VTEC technology for uninterrupted power throughout the rpm range. A 6-speed automatic transmission gives the TL not only quicker acceleration, but also improved fuel efficiency. The TL chassis incorporates high-tensile steel to make it both light and rigid. This firm foundation allows Acura engineers to tune the fully independent suspension system more precisely. The suspension system also features advanced damper valves and high roll stiffness for a flatter ride and more direct response to steering input. The 2014 Acura TL is proof that power can be thoroughly refined, yet still retain every bit of its capacity to thrill. Source: The Manufacturer Summary
- TECH SPECS
1 LCD Monitor In The Front
Audio Theft Deterrent
Bluetooth® Handsfreelink Wireless Phone Connectivity
Window Grid Antenna
Xm Navtraffic Real-Time Traffic Display
Certain specifications, prices and equipment data have been provided under license from Chrome Data Solutions (\'Chrome Data\'). © 2016 Chrome Data Solutions, LP. All Rights Reserved. This information is supplied for personal use only and may not be used for any commercial purpose whatsoever without the express written consent of Chrome Data. Chrome Data makes no guarantee or warranty, either expressed or implied, including without limitation any warranty of merchantability or fitness for particular purpose, with respect to the data presented here. All specifications, prices and equipment are subject to change without notice.
EPA mileage ratings are supplied by Chrome Data Solutions, LP for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary, depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions, battery pack age/condition (hybrid models only) and other factors.
Vehicle pricing is believed to be accurate. Tax, title and registration are not included in prices shown unless otherwise stated. Manufacturer incentives may vary by region and are subject to change. Vehicle information & features are based upon standard equipment and may vary by vehicle. Monthly payments may be higher or lower based upon incentives, qualifying programs, credit qualifications, residency & fees. No claims, or warranties are made to guarantee the accuracy of vehicle pricing, payments or actual equipment. Call to confirm accuracy of any information.