2015 Acura TLX V6 Tech
- ■Transmission: 9-Speed Automatic w/Paddle Shifters -inc: grade logic control
- ■Body-Colored Power w/Tilt Down Heated Side Mirrors w/Convex Spotter, Power Folding and Turn Signal Indicator
- ■Speed Sensitive Rain Detecting Variable Intermittent Wipers
- ■Interior Trim -inc: Simulated Wood/Metal-Look Instrument Panel Insert, Simulated Wood/Metal-Look Door Panel Insert, Simulated Wood/Metal-Look Console Insert and Chrome Interior Accents
- ■Integrated Navigation System w/Voice Activation
21/34 City/Highway MPG
* 2015 IIHS Top Safety Pick+ * 2015 KBB.com 10 Best Luxury Cars Under $35,000 * 2015 KBB.com Our 10 Favorite New-for-2015 Cars
For more information, visit www.kbb.com. Kelley Blue Book is a registered trademark of Kelley Blue Book Co., Inc.
*Insurance Institute for Highway Safety.
* The TLX is the definition of smart luxury if you value the driving experience and appreciate Acura’s cutting edge technologies like 4-wheel steering or Super Handling All-Wheel Drive over the prestige bestowed by having a European badge on your Car’s nose. Source: KBB.com
* Quiet interior; good fuel economy ratings; sporty handling, particularly with all-wheel drive; plenty of features for the money. Source: Edmunds
* Introducing the all New 2015 Acura TLX. The TLX has been shaped and trimmed to reduce drag, lift, turbulence, and rolling resistance. Weight has been reduced by using lighter tougher metals such as aluminum and ultra high strength steel. The 8-Speed 2.4L engine with 206hp with 182 lb-ft of torque has a Dual Clutch Transmission making upshifts and downshifts swift and seamless. Also available is a 9-Speed 3.5L V6 with 290hp and 267 lb-ft of torque featuring Variable Cylinder Management which lets the engine transition to three cylinders at cruising speeds enhancing fuel efficiency. Standard Precision All-Wheel Steer delivers unprecedented handling and is the first system that enables the rear wheels to adjust toe angles independently. Super Handling All-Wheel Drive is also available to direct engine power to match weight distribution. 10 stunning Jewel Eye LED headlights appear like gems in a jeweler's case and light up the night. The beauty continues inside with lit analog gauges and the On Demand Multi-Use Display touchscreen which controls audio and climate functions. The Audio System with a 15GB HDD media storage and 7 speakers allows functionality with multiple sources including USB, CD, Sirius XM, and Pandora. Also available is a 10 speaker premium system by ELS Studio. The Acura Navigation System uses hard drive data for ultra-fast response on the 8-inch screen and can display menus, maps and directions along with additional features such as Zagat restaurant reviews and real-time traffic. Acoustic noise-dampening foam introduced into the unibody provides vault-like silence. Available safety features include lane keeping assist, adaptive cruise control, blind spot warnings, and parking sensors. Source: The Manufacturer Summary
- TECH SPECS
17.2 Gal. Fuel Tank
3.52 Axle Ratio
4-Wheel Disc Brakes w/4-Wheel ABS, Front Vented Discs, Brake Assist, Hill Hold Control and Electric Parking Brake
Automatic Ride Control Suspension
Battery w/Run Down Protection
Electric Power-Assist Speed-Sensing Steering
Engine: 3.5L SOHC 24-Valve VTEC V6
Front And Rear Anti-Roll Bars
Gas-Pressurized Shock Absorbers
Multi-Link Rear Suspension w/Coil Springs
Quasi-Dual Stainless Steel Exhaust
Strut Front Suspension w/Coil Springs
Transmission w/Driver Selectable Mode and Oil Cooler
Transmission: 9-Speed Automatic w/Paddle Shifters -inc: grade logic control
Certain specifications, prices and equipment data have been provided under license from Chrome Data Solutions (\'Chrome Data\'). © 2016 Chrome Data Solutions, LP. All Rights Reserved. This information is supplied for personal use only and may not be used for any commercial purpose whatsoever without the express written consent of Chrome Data. Chrome Data makes no guarantee or warranty, either expressed or implied, including without limitation any warranty of merchantability or fitness for particular purpose, with respect to the data presented here. All specifications, prices and equipment are subject to change without notice.
EPA mileage ratings are supplied by Chrome Data Solutions, LP for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary, depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions, battery pack age/condition (hybrid models only) and other factors.
Vehicle pricing is believed to be accurate. Tax, title and registration are not included in prices shown unless otherwise stated. Manufacturer incentives may vary by region and are subject to change. Vehicle information & features are based upon standard equipment and may vary by vehicle. Monthly payments may be higher or lower based upon incentives, qualifying programs, credit qualifications, residency & fees. No claims, or warranties are made to guarantee the accuracy of vehicle pricing, payments or actual equipment. Call to confirm accuracy of any information.