2013 Ford Explorer XLT
- ■12V pwr points -inc: (2) front, (1) second Row, (1) cargo area
- ■Front wheel drive
- ■3.5L Ti-VCT V6 engine -inc: 3.39 axle ratio
- ■2nd/3rd Row privacy glass
- ■Perimeter alarm
* Ward's 10 Best Engines * 2013 KBB.com 5-Year Cost to Own Awards * 2013 KBB.com Brand Image Awards
* If you’re seeking the room and versatility of a big SUV, but don’t like the idea of a poor-handling, fuel-thirsty land barge that’s nearly impossible to park, Ford’s 2013 Explorer deserves a good look. Additionally, the Explorer has a beautifully-designed interior and is an IIHS Top Safety Pick. Source: KBB.com
* Upscale cabin; abundant high-tech features; excellent ride/handling balance; excellent crash test safety scores; available fuel-efficient turbocharged four-cylinder. Source: Edmunds
- TECH SPECS
(6) audio speakers
Roof mounted antenna
Certain specifications, prices and equipment data have been provided under license from Chrome Data Solutions (\'Chrome Data\'). © 2016 Chrome Data Solutions, LP. All Rights Reserved. This information is supplied for personal use only and may not be used for any commercial purpose whatsoever without the express written consent of Chrome Data. Chrome Data makes no guarantee or warranty, either expressed or implied, including without limitation any warranty of merchantability or fitness for particular purpose, with respect to the data presented here. All specifications, prices and equipment are subject to change without notice.
EPA mileage ratings are supplied by Chrome Data Solutions, LP for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary, depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions, battery pack age/condition (hybrid models only) and other factors.
Vehicle pricing is believed to be accurate. Tax, title and registration are not included in prices shown unless otherwise stated. Manufacturer incentives may vary by region and are subject to change. Vehicle information & features are based upon standard equipment and may vary by vehicle. Monthly payments may be higher or lower based upon incentives, qualifying programs, credit qualifications, residency & fees. No claims, or warranties are made to guarantee the accuracy of vehicle pricing, payments or actual equipment. Call to confirm accuracy of any information.