2015 Cadillac ATS 2.0L Turbo Performance
- ■Memory Package recalls 2 driver and exit position "presets" for power driver seat, and outside mirrors
- ■Recovery hook, front or rear location
- ■Drivetrain, rear-wheel drive
- ■Engine, 2.0L Turbo, I4, DI, DOHC, VVT (272 hp [203 kW] @ 5500 rpm, 295 lb-ft of torque [400 N-m] @ 3000 - 4600 rpm)
- ■Trunk release, power, remote
21/30 City/Highway MPG
* If you want to stand out with a fresh entrant in the compact luxury sedan or coupe segment, the 2015 Cadillac ATS enables that while still wearing a revered American badge. The ATS also differentiates itself with its angular (some may say edgy) exterior design. Source: KBB.com
* Athletic and expressive, the Cadillac ATS exquisitely fuses form with function. Besides giving it a bold, distinctive appearance, its taut lines allow the ATS to slice through the air, while brilliant details like the available illuminating door handles add sophistication. New for 2015 is the inclusion of a sleek coupe model. The available vertical headlamps with LED light signatures are as brilliantly designed as they are just plain brilliant. Available leather seating surfaces come in an array of rich colors complete with French stitching and are finely accented by distinct interior themes. Complementing the athletic nature of the ATS, available bolstered performance seats with thigh extenders are remarkably comfortable and help keep you firmly planted during spirited driving. The available heated front seats and steering wheel is the perfect antidote for a cold winter morning. Choose from Two engines, the powerful and efficient 2.0L turbo that delivers an impressive 272 HP or the award-winning 3.6L V6 engine that boasts 321 HP. On the Sedan a third option is available in the form of a 2.5L engine. The available Tremec 6-speed manual transmission was designed exclusively for the ATS and is available on the 2.0L turbo engine with RWD. AWD is also available an available option. With the ability to use multitouch gestures like tap, swipe, and pinch, the available CUE is as easy to use as a smartphone or tablet. Find a song, make a call, input destinations through the available navigation system, and more through voice recognition. Using a combination of radar and vision-sensing technology, available full-speed-range Adaptive Cruise Control maintains a selectable preset distance between you and the vehicle in front of you. Source: The Manufacturer Summary
* Excellent handling; fun-to-drive character with either 2.0-liter turbo or V6 engine; cutting-edge interior design; strong crash scores. Source: Edmunds
- TECH SPECS
Air bag, Passenger Sensing System (Always use safety belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owner's Manual for more information.)
Child seat restraint system
Daytime running lamps
Door locks, rear child security
Forward Collision Alert (Also included when (Y66) Driver Assist Package is ordered.)
LATCH system (Lower Anchors and Top tethers for CHildren), for child safety seats
Safety belts, 3-point, driver and front passenger
Safety belts, 3-point, rear, all seating positions
Tire Pressure Monitoring System
Trunk emergency release handle
Certain specifications, prices and equipment data have been provided under license from Chrome Data Solutions (\'Chrome Data\'). © 2016 Chrome Data Solutions, LP. All Rights Reserved. This information is supplied for personal use only and may not be used for any commercial purpose whatsoever without the express written consent of Chrome Data. Chrome Data makes no guarantee or warranty, either expressed or implied, including without limitation any warranty of merchantability or fitness for particular purpose, with respect to the data presented here. All specifications, prices and equipment are subject to change without notice.
EPA mileage ratings are supplied by Chrome Data Solutions, LP for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary, depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions, battery pack age/condition (hybrid models only) and other factors.
Vehicle pricing is believed to be accurate. Tax, title and registration are not included in prices shown unless otherwise stated. Manufacturer incentives may vary by region and are subject to change. Vehicle information & features are based upon standard equipment and may vary by vehicle. Monthly payments may be higher or lower based upon incentives, qualifying programs, credit qualifications, residency & fees. No claims, or warranties are made to guarantee the accuracy of vehicle pricing, payments or actual equipment. Call to confirm accuracy of any information.