2015 GMC Yukon XL SLT 1500
- ■Wipers, front rain-sensing, intermittent
- ■Liftgate, power
- ■Mirrors, outside heated power-adjustable, power-folding and driver-side auto-dimming, body-color with integrated turn signal indicators and ground illumination.
- ■Rear wheel drive
- ■Rear Cross-Traffic Alert
Odometer is 26052 miles below market average!
* 2015 KBB.com Brand Image Awards
* If you need no-compromises hauling and towing ability, along with a no-compromises, first-rate interior, the 2015 GMC Yukon and Yukon XL are just the ticket. That goes double for the high-end Denali models. Source: KBB.com
* Strong V8 power; stout towing capacity; big cargo capacity; available nine-passenger seating; extremely quiet highway ride; high-quality cabin. Source: Edmunds
* Meet the all-New 2015 GMC Yukon. Its spacious interior offers three rows of seating that can accommodate up to nine passengers. With its bold styling, premium materials, and inspiring capability, Yukon creates a New standard in full-size utility. Yukon interior offers a perfect blend of craftsmanship, comfort and functionality. The proof is in the details, including authentic aluminum trim, contrast stitching on console and doors, and optional heated steering wheel. GMC engineers concentrated on every aspect of the Yukon to reduce cabin noise, resulting in an unparalleled driving experience as well. From its confident, aerodynamic proportions to its premium accents and refined finish, this sport utility vehicle lives up to its looks with superior capability, comfort, and towing capacity. Other stylings include wheels ranging from 18 up to 22" and full LED Turn Signals and Daytime Running lamps featuring GMC's Graphic Light Signature. The newly enhanced next-generation GMC IntelliLink system enables you to seamlessly experience your media like never before through a logical Source: The Manufacturer Summary
- TECH SPECS
Air bags, frontal and side-impact for driver and front passenger driver inboard seat-mounted side-impact and head curtain side-impact for all rows in outboard seating positions (Always use safety belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owner's Manual for more information.)
Brakes, 4-wheel antilock, 4-wheel disc
Daytime Running Lamps, with automatic exterior lamp control
LATCH system (Lower Anchors and Top tethers for Children), for child safety seats; lower anchors and top tethers located in all second Row seating positions, top tethers located in third Row seating positions
Parking assist front and rear
Passenger Sensing System sensor indicator inflatable restraint, front passenger/child presence detector (Always use safety belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owner's Manual for more information.)
Rear Cross-Traffic Alert
Rear Vision Camera
Safety Alert Seat
Side Blind Zone Alert with Lane Change Alert
StabiliTrak, stability control system with brake assist, includes traction control
Tire Pressure Monitor System (does not apply to spare tire)
Certain specifications, prices and equipment data have been provided under license from Chrome Data Solutions (\'Chrome Data\'). © 2016 Chrome Data Solutions, LP. All Rights Reserved. This information is supplied for personal use only and may not be used for any commercial purpose whatsoever without the express written consent of Chrome Data. Chrome Data makes no guarantee or warranty, either expressed or implied, including without limitation any warranty of merchantability or fitness for particular purpose, with respect to the data presented here. All specifications, prices and equipment are subject to change without notice.
EPA mileage ratings are supplied by Chrome Data Solutions, LP for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary, depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions, battery pack age/condition (hybrid models only) and other factors.
Vehicle pricing is believed to be accurate. Tax, title and registration are not included in prices shown unless otherwise stated. Manufacturer incentives may vary by region and are subject to change. Vehicle information & features are based upon standard equipment and may vary by vehicle. Monthly payments may be higher or lower based upon incentives, qualifying programs, credit qualifications, residency & fees. No claims, or warranties are made to guarantee the accuracy of vehicle pricing, payments or actual equipment. Call to confirm accuracy of any information.