2014 Chevrolet Traverse LTZ
- ■Steering wheel, heated
- ■Mirrors, outside heated power-adjustable, power-folding and driver-side auto-dimming, body-color with integrated turn signal indicators and driver-side memory
- ■Forward Collision Alert and Lane Departure Warning
- ■Side Blind Zone Alert and Rear Cross Traffic Alert
- ■Front wheel drive
Odometer is 39188 miles below market average!
* 2014 KBB.com 10 Best Used Family Cars Under $15,000 * 2014 KBB.com 12 Best Family Cars * 2014 KBB.com 10 Best Used SUVs Under $15,000 * 2014 KBB.com 10 Best Used Midsize SUVs Under $15,000 * 2014 KBB.com Brand Image Awards
* If you desire a vehicle that holds up to eight passengers and offers better fuel economy and a more comfortable ride than a traditional SUV, all with a starting price under $32,000, the 2014 Traverse is a tempting choice. Source: KBB.com
* Agreeable ride quality; generous cargo capacity; seating for up to eight. Source: Edmunds
* Offering the roominess of a traditional SUV but with Car-like handling and better fuel economy, there's a lot to like about the 2014 Chevrolet Traverse. The Traverse can seat up to eight, drinks less gasoline than a traditional SUV, and starts at an appetizing price. For 2014 the Traverse adds twin USB ports for 2nd-Row passengers to keep electronic devices powered up. Plus, forward-collision alert and lane-departure warning are added to its roster of safety features. The Traverse also features the MyLink infotainment system and the industry's first front-center airbag. The Traverse comes with a 3.6-Liter V6 Engine with 281 to 288 Horsepower depending on the trim you get. In terms of fuel economy, front-wheel drive and all-wheel drive get almost the same Gas mileage. However, FWD is the best performer getting an EPA estimated 17 MPG City and 24 MPG Highway. Its smooth and strong V6 easily shuffles this vehicle up to speed, whether in front- or all-wheel-drive form. At 205 inches in length, the Traverse is larger than its direct competitors but doesn't feel bloated on the road. The 2014 Chevy Traverse offers a comfortable and commanding ride in which the suspension tames bumps and the tall ride height affords good frontal views. The Traverse has three rows of seats that can be configured for seven or eight passengers. Plus, adults can Fit into the third Row. Copious cargo space swallows shopping bags, luggage and lumber. The Traverse has a look that is cohesive with Chevrolet's family of vehicles, which includes a horizontal grille, elongated headlights and a power-dome hood. If you need a vehicle that can hold up to eight passengers, Tow 5,200 pounds and offer better fuel economy and a more comfortable ride than a traditional SUV, the 2014 Traverse is the crossover for you. Source: The Manufacturer Summary
- TECH SPECS
Air bags, front passenger air bag suppression (Always use safety belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owner's Manual for more information.)
Air bags, frontal and side-impact for driver and front passenger, driver inboard seat-mounted side-impact and head curtain side-impact for all rows in outboard seating positions (Included and only available with (AH5) 8-way power driver seat with lumbar. Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owner's Manual for more information.)
Daytime Running Lamps
Door locks, rear child security
Forward Collision Alert and Lane Departure Warning
Side Blind Zone Alert and Rear Cross Traffic Alert
Tire Pressure Monitoring System (Does not monitor spare)
Certain specifications, prices and equipment data have been provided under license from Chrome Data Solutions (\'Chrome Data\'). © 2016 Chrome Data Solutions, LP. All Rights Reserved. This information is supplied for personal use only and may not be used for any commercial purpose whatsoever without the express written consent of Chrome Data. Chrome Data makes no guarantee or warranty, either expressed or implied, including without limitation any warranty of merchantability or fitness for particular purpose, with respect to the data presented here. All specifications, prices and equipment are subject to change without notice.
EPA mileage ratings are supplied by Chrome Data Solutions, LP for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary, depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions, battery pack age/condition (hybrid models only) and other factors.
Vehicle pricing is believed to be accurate. Tax, title and registration are not included in prices shown unless otherwise stated. Manufacturer incentives may vary by region and are subject to change. Vehicle information & features are based upon standard equipment and may vary by vehicle. Monthly payments may be higher or lower based upon incentives, qualifying programs, credit qualifications, residency & fees. No claims, or warranties are made to guarantee the accuracy of vehicle pricing, payments or actual equipment. Call to confirm accuracy of any information.