2013 Chevrolet Tahoe LT
- ■Engine, Vortec 5.3L V8 SFI FlexFuel with Active Fuel Management, capable of running on unleaded or up to 85% ethanol (with Gas - 320 hp [238.6 kW] @ 5400 rpm, 335 lb-ft of torque [452.2 N-m] @ 4000 rpm, with E85 ethanol - 326 hp [243.1 kW] @ 5300 rpm, 348 lb-ft of torque [469.8 N-m] @ 4400 rpm), iron block
- ■Rear wheel drive
- ■Pedals, power-adjustable for accelerator and brake (Includes memory function with (AN3) front bucket seats.)
- ■Audio system feature, Bose premium 9-speaker system with subwoofer in center console
- ■Trailering equipment includes trailering hitch platform, 7-wire harness with independent fused trailering circuits mated to a 7-way sealed connector and 2" trailering receiver
Odometer is 29917 miles below market average!
* JD Power Initial Quality Study * 2013 KBB.com 10 Best Certified Pre-Owned 3-Row SUVs Under $30,000
* If you like the look and feel of a big, heavy truck and you have to transport hordes of kids plus the camper trailer to put them in, the 2013 Chevy Tahoe SUV makes a great choice. Source: KBB.com
* Smooth V8 engine; supple ride; stout towing capacity; good Fit and finish; can seat up to nine. Source: Edmunds
- TECH SPECS
Air bags, dual-stage frontal, driver and right-front passenger with Passenger Sensing System (right-front passenger air bag status on overhead console) (Always use safety belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owner's Manual for more information.)
Air bags, head curtain side-impact, first and second Row outboard seating positions with rollover sensor, includes third Row seating positions with (AS3) passenger third Row bench seat (Always use safety belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owner's Manual for more information.)
Air bags, seat-mounted side-impact, driver and right-front passenger for thorax and pelvic protection (Always use safety belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owner's Manual for more information.)
Daytime Running Lamps with automatic exterior lamp control
LATCH system (Lower Anchors and Top tethers for CHildren) for child safety seats
Rear Park Assist with audible warning
Safety belts, 3-point, driver and front passenger in all seating positions
StabiliTrak, stability control system with traction control includes electronic trailer sway control and hill start assist
Tire Pressure Monitoring System air pressure sensors in each tire with pressure display in Driver Information Center (does not apply to spare tire)
Certain specifications, prices and equipment data have been provided under license from Chrome Data Solutions (\'Chrome Data\'). © 2016 Chrome Data Solutions, LP. All Rights Reserved. This information is supplied for personal use only and may not be used for any commercial purpose whatsoever without the express written consent of Chrome Data. Chrome Data makes no guarantee or warranty, either expressed or implied, including without limitation any warranty of merchantability or fitness for particular purpose, with respect to the data presented here. All specifications, prices and equipment are subject to change without notice.
EPA mileage ratings are supplied by Chrome Data Solutions, LP for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary, depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions, battery pack age/condition (hybrid models only) and other factors.
Vehicle pricing is believed to be accurate. Tax, title and registration are not included in prices shown unless otherwise stated. Manufacturer incentives may vary by region and are subject to change. Vehicle information & features are based upon standard equipment and may vary by vehicle. Monthly payments may be higher or lower based upon incentives, qualifying programs, credit qualifications, residency & fees. No claims, or warranties are made to guarantee the accuracy of vehicle pricing, payments or actual equipment. Call to confirm accuracy of any information.