2015 Chevrolet Suburban LS
- ■Wipers, front intermittent, Rainsense
- ■Differential, heavy-duty locking rear
- ■Rear wheel drive
- ■Trailering equipment includes trailering hitch platform, 7-wire harness with independent fused trailering circuits mated to a 7-way sealed connector and 2" trailering receiver
- ■Remote vehicle start
Odometer is 21878 miles below market average!
* 2015 KBB.com Best Resale Value Awards
* If you want maximum cargo and passenger capacity, combined with 4-wheel-drive (4WD) capability, big-trailer towing capacity, and a luxurious interior, the 2015 Chevrolet Suburban is your best pick. Source: KBB.com
* Seats up to nine people; big cargo capacity; quiet highway ride; strong V8 power; high-quality interior. Source: Edmunds
* It's everything you've come to expect from a large SUV and so much more. The all-New 2015 Suburban is still as reliable and reputable as ever, but has been redesigned inside and out, with your passengers' every need considered. How you use your Suburban changes from day to day and even trip to trip. The Suburban makes it easy to make room for passengers or for cargo with the all-New available power-release second-Row and power-fold third-Row seats. Press a button and reveal enough space to load almost anything (Up to 121.1 cubic feet), or just as easily, bring up seating for up to eight. It's easy to stay organized and in control with available Chevrolet MyLink. Connect all of your devices, from phones to tablets, and keep all of your contacts, music and destinations organized on the 8-inch diagonal LCD touch-screen. Store your devices in the hidden and lockable storage compartment behind the touch-screen so you keep your focus on the road and still manage it all with enhanced natural voice control. Connectivity features include up to six USB ports, six power outlets (including a household 110-volt outlet), and an optional rear-seat dvd/blu-Ray player. With the world-class EcoTec3 5.3L V8, an all-New engine designed to generate more power and offer better fuel economy than any large SUV of any competitor in the industry – up to an EPA-estimated 23 MPG hwy. The strong, efficient V8 generates 355 horsepower and 383 lb.-ft. of torque allowing for a max towing capacity of up to 8,300 lbs. Safety features include lane-departure warning, lane changing assist, forward collision alert, adaptive cruise control, a front seat center airbag. Source: The Manufacturer Summary
- TECH SPECS
Alternator, 150 amps
Battery, 720 cold cranking amps with 80 amp hour rating
Cooling, auxiliary transmission oil cooler, heavy-duty air-to-oil
Cooling, external engine oil cooler, heavy-duty air-to-oil integral to driver side of radiator
Differential, heavy-duty locking rear
GVWR, 7300 lbs. (3311 kg)
Rear axle, 3.08 ratio (Not available with (NHT) Max Trailering Package.)
Rear wheel drive
Suspension Package, Premium Smooth Ride (Not available with (NHT) Max Trailering Package.)
Suspension, front coil-over-shock with stabilizer bar
Suspension, rear multi-link with coil springs
Trailering equipment includes trailering hitch platform, 7-wire harness with independent fused trailering circuits mated to a 7-way sealed connector and 2" trailering receiver
Certain specifications, prices and equipment data have been provided under license from Chrome Data Solutions (\'Chrome Data\'). © 2016 Chrome Data Solutions, LP. All Rights Reserved. This information is supplied for personal use only and may not be used for any commercial purpose whatsoever without the express written consent of Chrome Data. Chrome Data makes no guarantee or warranty, either expressed or implied, including without limitation any warranty of merchantability or fitness for particular purpose, with respect to the data presented here. All specifications, prices and equipment are subject to change without notice.
EPA mileage ratings are supplied by Chrome Data Solutions, LP for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary, depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions, battery pack age/condition (hybrid models only) and other factors.
Vehicle pricing is believed to be accurate. Tax, title and registration are not included in prices shown unless otherwise stated. Manufacturer incentives may vary by region and are subject to change. Vehicle information & features are based upon standard equipment and may vary by vehicle. Monthly payments may be higher or lower based upon incentives, qualifying programs, credit qualifications, residency & fees. No claims, or warranties are made to guarantee the accuracy of vehicle pricing, payments or actual equipment. Call to confirm accuracy of any information.