2015 Chevrolet Suburban LT
- ■Rear wheel drive
- ■Pedals, power-adjustable for accelerator and brake
- ■Wipers, front intermittent, Rainsense
- ■Differential, heavy-duty locking rear
- ■Audio system feature, Bose premium 9-speaker system with subwoofer in center console
Odometer is 2148 miles below market average!
* 2015 KBB.com Best Resale Value Awards
* If you want maximum cargo and passenger capacity, combined with 4-wheel-drive (4WD) capability, big-trailer towing capacity, and a luxurious interior, the 2015 Chevrolet Suburban is your best pick. Source: KBB.com
* Seats up to nine people; big cargo capacity; quiet highway ride; strong V8 power; high-quality interior. Source: Edmunds
* It's everything you've come to expect from a large SUV and so much more. The all-New 2015 Suburban is still as reliable and reputable as ever, but has been redesigned inside and out, with your passengers' every need considered. How you use your Suburban changes from day to day and even trip to trip. The Suburban makes it easy to make room for passengers or for cargo with the all-New available power-release second-Row and power-fold third-Row seats. Press a button and reveal enough space to load almost anything (Up to 121.1 cubic feet), or just as easily, bring up seating for up to eight. It's easy to stay organized and in control with available Chevrolet MyLink. Connect all of your devices, from phones to tablets, and keep all of your contacts, music and destinations organized on the 8-inch diagonal LCD touch-screen. Store your devices in the hidden and lockable storage compartment behind the touch-screen so you keep your focus on the road and still manage it all with enhanced natural voice control. Connectivity features include up to six USB ports, six power outlets (including a household 110-volt outlet), and an optional rear-seat dvd/blu-Ray player. With the world-class EcoTec3 5.3L V8, an all-New engine designed to generate more power and offer better fuel economy than any large SUV of any competitor in the industry – up to an EPA-estimated 23 MPG hwy. The strong, efficient V8 generates 355 horsepower and 383 lb.-ft. of torque allowing for a max towing capacity of up to 8,300 lbs. Safety features include lane-departure warning, lane changing assist, forward collision alert, adaptive cruise control, a front seat center airbag. Source: The Manufacturer Summary
- TECH SPECS
Air bags, frontal and side-impact for driver and front passenger driver inboard seat-mounted side-impact and head curtain side-impact for all rows in outboard seating positions (Always use safety belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owner's Manual for more information.)
Automatic Occupant Sensing System sensor indicator inflatable restraint, front passenger/child presence detector
Brakes, 4-wheel antilock, 4-wheel disc, VAC power
Forward Collision Alert sensor indicator
LATCH system (Lower Anchors and Top tethers for Children), for child safety seats; lower anchors and top tethers located in all second Row seating positions, top tethers located in third Row seating positions
Lane Departure Warning and Safety Alert Seat
Rear Vision Camera
Safety belts, 3-point, driver and front passenger in all seating positions
StabiliTrak, stability control system with brake assist, includes traction control
Tire Pressure Monitor System air pressure sensors in each tire with pressure display in Driver Information Center (does not apply to spare tire)
Warning tones headlamp on, key-in-ignition, driver and right-front passenger safety belt unfasten and turn signal on
Certain specifications, prices and equipment data have been provided under license from Chrome Data Solutions (\'Chrome Data\'). © 2016 Chrome Data Solutions, LP. All Rights Reserved. This information is supplied for personal use only and may not be used for any commercial purpose whatsoever without the express written consent of Chrome Data. Chrome Data makes no guarantee or warranty, either expressed or implied, including without limitation any warranty of merchantability or fitness for particular purpose, with respect to the data presented here. All specifications, prices and equipment are subject to change without notice.
EPA mileage ratings are supplied by Chrome Data Solutions, LP for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary, depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions, battery pack age/condition (hybrid models only) and other factors.
Vehicle pricing is believed to be accurate. Tax, title and registration are not included in prices shown unless otherwise stated. Manufacturer incentives may vary by region and are subject to change. Vehicle information & features are based upon standard equipment and may vary by vehicle. Monthly payments may be higher or lower based upon incentives, qualifying programs, credit qualifications, residency & fees. No claims, or warranties are made to guarantee the accuracy of vehicle pricing, payments or actual equipment. Call to confirm accuracy of any information.