2014 Chevrolet Suburban LTZ
- ■Suspension Package, Autoride, bi-state variable shock dampening and rear air-assisted load-leveling includes automatic air level control
- ■Mirrors, outside heated power-adjustable, power-folding and driver-side auto-dimming with integrated turn signal indicators and ground illumination (Mirror caps are bright chrome. Includes memory function and curb-tilt.)
- ■Rear wheel drive
- ■Engine, Vortec 5.3L V8 SFI FlexFuel with Active Fuel Management, capable of running on unleaded or up to 85% ethanol (with Gas - 320 hp [238.6 kW] @ 5400 rpm, 335 lb-ft of torque [452.2 N-m] @ 4000 rpm, with E85 ethanol - 326 hp [243.1 kW] @ 5300 rpm, 348 lb-ft of torque [469.8 N-m] @ 4400 rpm), iron block (Requires 2WD models.)
- ■Pedals, power-adjustable for accelerator and brake (Includes memory function with (AN3) front bucket seats.)
Recent Arrival! Odometer is 66143 miles below market average!
* JD Power Initial Quality Study * 2014 KBB.com Brand Image Awards
* The 2014 Suburban is good at hauling people and stuff, delivers a quality ride and is surprisingly agile for its size. A loaded LTZ is nearly Cadillac-plush. Source: KBB.com
* Seats up to nine people; class-leading cargo capacity; lots of standard and optional features; comfortable ride; smooth V8 engine. Source: Edmunds
* The Chevrolet Suburban traces its roots to 1935, and 79 years later, this full-size SUV proudly claims its status as the oldest continuous nameplate in automotive history. While drivers' preferences have changed and Gas prices have steadily climbed over the years, there are still families and fleets that require a sport utility vehicle that can easily haul people and cargo. In those respects, the Chevy Suburban for 2014 is among the rare SUVs that can be configured to carry up to nine passengers and Tow well over 9,000 pounds. Chevrolet has streamlined the 2014 Suburban model choices to the regular-duty 1500 with a choice of rear- or four-wheel drive. The heavy-duty 2500 version with 6.0-liter V-8 is available to fleet buyers and custom outfitters. While the Chevy Suburban is built on a truck frame that's intended to pull or carry heavy loads, it also offers a comfortable ride around town and on the highway. The biggest update for 2014 is the Convenience Package is now standard, which includes power-adjustable pedals, remote start, rear parking assist, and a backup camera. The Suburban has long earned its stripes as an SUV that can carry lots of people and haul lots of stuff. The 2014 Chevy Suburban continues that mission while offering a rugged image and many creature comforts. Source: The Manufacturer Summary
- TECH SPECS
Air bags, dual-stage frontal, driver and right-front passenger with Passenger Sensing System (right-front passenger air bag status on overhead console) (Always use safety belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owner's Manual for more information.)
Air bags, head curtain side-impact, first and second Row outboard seating positions with rollover sensor, includes third Row seating positions with (AS3) 3-passenger third Row bench seat (Always use safety belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owner's Manual for more information.)
Air bags, seat-mounted side-impact, driver and right-front passenger for thorax and pelvic protection (Always use safety belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owner's Manual for more information.)
Daytime Running Lamps with automatic exterior lamp control
LATCH system (Lower Anchors and Top tethers for CHildren), for child safety seats
Rear Park Assist, with audible warning
Rear Vision Camera (Note: images appear on Navigation screen for units equipped with (UYS) AM/FM stereo with MP3 compatible CD/DVD player and navigation. For units not equipped with Navigation systems images will appear within rearview mirror.)
Safety belts, 3-point, driver and front passenger in all seating positions
StabiliTrak, stability control system with traction control includes electronic trailer sway control and hill start assist
Tire Pressure Monitor System air pressure sensors in each tire with pressure display in Driver Information Center (does not apply to spare tire)
Certain specifications, prices and equipment data have been provided under license from Chrome Data Solutions (\'Chrome Data\'). © 2016 Chrome Data Solutions, LP. All Rights Reserved. This information is supplied for personal use only and may not be used for any commercial purpose whatsoever without the express written consent of Chrome Data. Chrome Data makes no guarantee or warranty, either expressed or implied, including without limitation any warranty of merchantability or fitness for particular purpose, with respect to the data presented here. All specifications, prices and equipment are subject to change without notice.
EPA mileage ratings are supplied by Chrome Data Solutions, LP for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary, depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions, battery pack age/condition (hybrid models only) and other factors.
Vehicle pricing is believed to be accurate. Tax, title and registration are not included in prices shown unless otherwise stated. Manufacturer incentives may vary by region and are subject to change. Vehicle information & features are based upon standard equipment and may vary by vehicle. Monthly payments may be higher or lower based upon incentives, qualifying programs, credit qualifications, residency & fees. No claims, or warranties are made to guarantee the accuracy of vehicle pricing, payments or actual equipment. Call to confirm accuracy of any information.