2017 GMC Sierra 2500HD Denali
- ■Engine, Vortec 6.0L Variable Valve Timing V8 SFI, E85-compatible, FlexFuel capable of running on unleaded or up to 85% ethanol (360 hp [268.4 kW] @ 5400 rpm, 380 lb-ft of torque [515.0 N-m] @ 4200 rpm
- ■Headlamps, high intensity discharge (HID) projector-beam with GMC signature LED lighting
- ■Teen Driver mode a configurable feature that lets you activate customizable vehicle settings associated with a key fob, to encourage safe driving behavior. It can limit certain vehicle features, and it prevents certain safety systems from being turned off. An in-vehicle report gives you information on your teen's driving habits and helps you to continue to coach your New driver
- ■Pedals, power-adjustable
- ■Differential, heavy-duty locking rear
Odometer is 45112 miles below market average!
* 2017 KBB.com Brand Image Awards
- TECH SPECS
Air cleaner, high-capacity
Alternator, 150 amps
Battery, heavy-duty 720 cold-cranking amps/80 Amp-hr, maintenance-free with rundown protection and retained accessory power
Brakes, 4-wheel antilock, 4-wheel disc with DuraLife brake rotors
Cargo tie downs (4), movable upper
Cooling, auxiliary external transmission oil cooler
Cooling, external engine oil cooler
Differential, heavy-duty locking rear
Engine, Vortec 6.0L Variable Valve Timing V8 SFI, E85-compatible, FlexFuel capable of running on unleaded or up to 85% ethanol (360 hp [268.4 kW] @ 5400 rpm, 380 lb-ft of torque [515.0 N-m] @ 4200 rpm
Exhaust, aluminized stainless-steel muffler and tailpipe
Four wheel drive
Frame, fully-boxed, hydroformed front section
GVWR, 9500 lbs. (4309 kg) (Requires (L96) Vortec 6.0L V8 SFI engine.)
Rear axle, 4.10 ratio (Requires (L96) Vortec 6.0L V8 SFI engine.)
Steering, Digital Steering Assist
Steering, Recirculating Ball with smart flow power steering system
Suspension Package, Standard includes 51mm twin tube shock absorbers and 33mm front stabilizer bar
Trailer brake controller, integrated
Transfer case, electronic shift with rotary dial controls (Requires 4WD models.)
Underbody Shield, frame-mounted shields includes front underbody shield starting behind front bumper and running to first cross-member, protecting front underbody, oil pan, differential case and transfer case
Certain specifications, prices and equipment data have been provided under license from Chrome Data Solutions (\'Chrome Data\'). © 2016 Chrome Data Solutions, LP. All Rights Reserved. This information is supplied for personal use only and may not be used for any commercial purpose whatsoever without the express written consent of Chrome Data. Chrome Data makes no guarantee or warranty, either expressed or implied, including without limitation any warranty of merchantability or fitness for particular purpose, with respect to the data presented here. All specifications, prices and equipment are subject to change without notice.
EPA mileage ratings are supplied by Chrome Data Solutions, LP for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary, depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions, battery pack age/condition (hybrid models only) and other factors.
Vehicle pricing is believed to be accurate. Tax, title and registration are not included in prices shown unless otherwise stated. Manufacturer incentives may vary by region and are subject to change. Vehicle information & features are based upon standard equipment and may vary by vehicle. Monthly payments may be higher or lower based upon incentives, qualifying programs, credit qualifications, residency & fees. No claims, or warranties are made to guarantee the accuracy of vehicle pricing, payments or actual equipment. Call to confirm accuracy of any information.