2009 GMC Sierra 1500 Work Truck
- ■Brakes, 4-wheel antilock, front disc/rear drum
- ■Rear wheel drive
- ■Headlamps, dual halogen composite with automatic exterior lamp control and flash-to-pass feature
- ■Daytime Running Lamps with automatic exterior lamp control
- ■Visors, driver and front passenger, sliding with clip and passenger side vanity mirror with cover, Opal Gray-colored
* If you need the hauling and towing capabilities of a full-size pickup truck, you can have them while at the same time contributing to the environment via a V8-engine lineup that offers Active Fuel Management technology and Flex-Fuel E85 capability. Source: KBB.com
* If you have serious work to do and want to burn less fuel doing it, this is your truck. While Ford and Dodge full-sizers are New and much improved for 2009, GMC’s recently redesigned Sierra remains fully competitive, is the only hybrid and by far the most fuel efficient on the road. Source: KBB.com
- TECH SPECS
Air bags, frontal, driver and right-front passenger with Passenger Sensing System (Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your childs age and size, even in vehicles equipped with air bags. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat. See the vehicles Owners Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.)
Daytime Running Lamps with automatic exterior lamp control
Tire Pressure Monitoring System (does not apply to spare tire)
Certain specifications, prices and equipment data have been provided under license from Chrome Data Solutions (\'Chrome Data\'). © 2016 Chrome Data Solutions, LP. All Rights Reserved. This information is supplied for personal use only and may not be used for any commercial purpose whatsoever without the express written consent of Chrome Data. Chrome Data makes no guarantee or warranty, either expressed or implied, including without limitation any warranty of merchantability or fitness for particular purpose, with respect to the data presented here. All specifications, prices and equipment are subject to change without notice.
EPA mileage ratings are supplied by Chrome Data Solutions, LP for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary, depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions, battery pack age/condition (hybrid models only) and other factors.
Vehicle pricing is believed to be accurate. Tax, title and registration are not included in prices shown unless otherwise stated. Manufacturer incentives may vary by region and are subject to change. Vehicle information & features are based upon standard equipment and may vary by vehicle. Monthly payments may be higher or lower based upon incentives, qualifying programs, credit qualifications, residency & fees. No claims, or warranties are made to guarantee the accuracy of vehicle pricing, payments or actual equipment. Call to confirm accuracy of any information.