2014 Chevrolet Impala LT
- ■Air bags, 10 total, frontal and knee for driver and front passenger, side-impact seat-mounted and roof rail for front and rear outboard seating positions includes Passenger Sensing System (Always use safety belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owner's Manual for more information.)
- ■Seat adjuster, front passenger 4-way power lumbar
- ■Trunk release, power located inside on instrument panel left of steering wheel
- ■Front wheel drive
- ■Theft-deterrent system
Odometer is 73895 miles below market average!
* 2014 KBB.com 10 Best Used Family Cars Under $15,000 * 2014 KBB.com 12 Best Family Cars * 2014 KBB.com 10 Most Comfortable Cars Under $30,000 * 2014 KBB.com 5-Year Cost to Own Awards * 2014 KBB.com Brand Image Awards
* If you’re looking for a sizable sedan that offers sizable value, the 2014 Chevrolet Impala is perfectly capable of capturing your attention. Source: KBB.com
* Bold New style; excellent highway ride; refined interior; ample convenience features and safety technology; plenty of rear-seat room. Source: Edmunds
* Vision is the cornerstone of good design and at the core of fearless innovation. The all-New 2014 Impala is proof of that, combining superior materials with meticulously crafted technology. It's a striking departure from the status quo. The powerdome hood, wide chrome grille, projector-beam headlamps and available LED daytime running lamps project the bold New face of Chevrolet. The provocative silhouette, sculpted bodysides and a choice of 18-, 19- or 20-inch wheels contribute further to its dramatic appearance and head-turning profile. The Impala interior has been transformed into a carefully crafted, exquisitely detailed environment with the driver's comfort and peace of mind its focus. A dramatic and innovative reinterpretation of the classic Chevrolet “dual-cockpit” instrument panel flows seamlessly around the driver, while visual accents such as available soft ice-blue ambient lighting ignite the senses. And with thoughtful design along with ingenuity, the 2014 Impala is spacious and comfortable, offering ample room for five passengers. At the heart of Impala is the acclaimed 3.6L V6 engine boasting 305 horsepower and 0-60 mph in just 6.8 seconds. Direct Injection injects fuel closer to the combustion chamber for an efficient, powerful “burn.” The available engine's refined power and finely tuned precision contribute to the confident and strong ride Impala is known for, while preserving impressive efficiencies such as an EPA-estimated 29 MPG highway. The latest evolution of available Chevrolet MyLink infotainment is here and premiering in the 2014 Impala. Customize your driving experience by arranging the icons and features on your available 8-inch color touch-screen. It features an all-New intuitive interface with the latest, easy-to-use technologies. Put simply: it's cutting-edge technology simplified. It's highly customizable so you can personalize the system to your preferences, and capable of linking up to 10 devices. Source: The Manufacturer Summary
- TECH SPECS
Air bags, 10 total, frontal and knee for driver and front passenger, side-impact seat-mounted and roof rail for front and rear outboard seating positions includes Passenger Sensing System (Always use safety belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owner's Manual for more information.)
Brake Assist, panic
Brake control, cornering
Door and window locks, rear child security, power
LATCH system (Lower Anchors and Top tethers for CHildren) for child safety seats
Safety belt pretensioners, driver and front passenger
Safety belts, 3-point, all positions
StabiliTrak, stability control system with Traction Control
Tire Pressure Monitor
Tool kit, road emergency
Certain specifications, prices and equipment data have been provided under license from Chrome Data Solutions (\'Chrome Data\'). © 2016 Chrome Data Solutions, LP. All Rights Reserved. This information is supplied for personal use only and may not be used for any commercial purpose whatsoever without the express written consent of Chrome Data. Chrome Data makes no guarantee or warranty, either expressed or implied, including without limitation any warranty of merchantability or fitness for particular purpose, with respect to the data presented here. All specifications, prices and equipment are subject to change without notice.
EPA mileage ratings are supplied by Chrome Data Solutions, LP for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary, depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions, battery pack age/condition (hybrid models only) and other factors.
Vehicle pricing is believed to be accurate. Tax, title and registration are not included in prices shown unless otherwise stated. Manufacturer incentives may vary by region and are subject to change. Vehicle information & features are based upon standard equipment and may vary by vehicle. Monthly payments may be higher or lower based upon incentives, qualifying programs, credit qualifications, residency & fees. No claims, or warranties are made to guarantee the accuracy of vehicle pricing, payments or actual equipment. Call to confirm accuracy of any information.