2015 Honda Odyssey LX
- ■Transmission: 6-Speed Automatic
- ■Sliding Rear Doors
- ■Engine: 3.5L V6 SOHC 24-Valve i-VTEC
- ■Front-Wheel Drive
- ■Deep Tinted Glass
Odometer is 19878 miles below market average! 19/28 City/Highway MPG
* JD Power Vehicle Dependability Study * ALG Residual Value Awards, Residual Value Awards * 2015 IIHS Top Safety Pick * 2015 KBB.com 15 Best Family Cars * 2015 KBB.com Best Buy Awards * 2015 KBB.com Brand Image Awards
Kelley Blue Book Brand Image Awards are based on the Brand Watch(tm) study from Kelley Blue Book Market Intelligence. Award calculated among non-luxury shoppers. For more information, visit www.kbb.com. Kelley Blue Book is a registered trademark of Kelley Blue Book Co., Inc.
* The Honda Odyssey is a clear choice for a family looking for a practical, comfortable, fuel-efficient, feature-packed 8-passenger hauler. It’s easily better at those tasks than a full-sized SUV, and there’s nothing like those sliding doors when you’re in a tight parking lot. Source: KBB.com
* Agile handling; fuel-efficient V6; quiet cabin; configurable second-Row seat; easy-to-fold third-Row seat; top crash test scores. Source: Edmunds
* The Honda Odyssey has a wide, Low stance with a modern aerodynamic feel. Its fresh, angled lines, combined with updates to its front end, grille, and rear taillights result in a bold design. Take into consideration its great records for reliability and safety combined with fact that it is enjoyable and comfortable to drive, and this is One vehicle should not be missed. Depending on the trim level you select, it can seat up to 7 or 8 passengers. The third Row seats are split, and each seat can fold flat into the floor. The outside seats in the second Row can slide towards the walls, so that three child safety seats can Fit next to One another. The Multi-Function 2nd-Row Center Seat, on EX trims and above, can either fold forward to become a center console or slide forward 5.5 inches to enable a child seat to be closer to the driver and front passenger. For extra cargo space, One or all of the second Row seats can be removed as well. Powering the Odyssey is a 3.5L V6 engine, with 248 hp, which gets an EPA estimated 19 MPG City and 28 MPG hwy. The base Odyssey, comes standard with such items as a rearview camera, an AM FM CD Radio with 7 speakers and a color 8-inch interface screen, Bluetooth® connectivity, and power front seats. Higher trims come with features like power sliding doors, LaneWatch camera system, navigation, 3-zone climate control, leather, and a power lift tailgate. The top-of-the-line Touring Elite trim gives you things like the amazing Honda DVD Ultrawide Rear Entertainment System, and a premium 12 speaker sound system with surround sound. The Touring Elite also gives you the convenience of the innovative HondaVac, which is a vacuum cleaner integrated with the Car to help fight day-to-day messes. Source: The Manufacturer Summary
- TECH SPECS
1 LCD Monitor In The Front
Audio Theft Deterrent
Bluetooth® Handsfreelink Wireless Phone Connectivity
Window Grid Antenna
Certain specifications, prices and equipment data have been provided under license from Chrome Data Solutions (\'Chrome Data\'). © 2016 Chrome Data Solutions, LP. All Rights Reserved. This information is supplied for personal use only and may not be used for any commercial purpose whatsoever without the express written consent of Chrome Data. Chrome Data makes no guarantee or warranty, either expressed or implied, including without limitation any warranty of merchantability or fitness for particular purpose, with respect to the data presented here. All specifications, prices and equipment are subject to change without notice.
EPA mileage ratings are supplied by Chrome Data Solutions, LP for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary, depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions, battery pack age/condition (hybrid models only) and other factors.
Vehicle pricing is believed to be accurate. Tax, title and registration are not included in prices shown unless otherwise stated. Manufacturer incentives may vary by region and are subject to change. Vehicle information & features are based upon standard equipment and may vary by vehicle. Monthly payments may be higher or lower based upon incentives, qualifying programs, credit qualifications, residency & fees. No claims, or warranties are made to guarantee the accuracy of vehicle pricing, payments or actual equipment. Call to confirm accuracy of any information.