2015 Lincoln Navigator L
- ■Roof Rack
- ■Fully Automatic Projector Beam High Intensity Low/High Beam Daytime Running Directionally Adaptive Headlamps w/Delay-Off
- ■Rear-Wheel Drive
- ■Class IV Towing Equipment -inc: Hitch and Trailer Sway Control
- ■Power Adjustable Pedals
Odometer is 12065 miles below market average!
* 2015 KBB.com 5-Year Cost to Own Awards
* Lincoln’s 2015 Navigator offers up a comfortable ride, excellent Tow ratings, impressive power and decent fuel economy. Unlike others, the Navigator’s 3rd-Row seat can comfortably hold Two adults, while a long list of premium features ensures its place among the best luxury SUVs. Source: KBB.com
* From the driver seat of the 2015 Lincoln Navigator, you will find yourself in control of an incredibly exciting, luxurious, and powerful vehicle. Surrounded by fine standard amenities like the voice-activated Navigation System and a rear view camera, you can easily get your bearings and see what you need to. The standard 3.5L EcoBoost® V6 powertrain extracts more power per cubic inch of displacement than conventional engines, resulting in 380hp and 460 lb.-ft. of torque. With best in class towing and trailer sway control the Navigator is capable of hauling up to 9,000 pounds. With the available Heavy-Duty Trailer Tow Package option you are equipped with a hitch that is integrated with the rear bumper, rear load-leveling suspension, transmission and radiator cooler, a heavy duty hitch, and more. The Lincoln Navigator boasts rich, premium leather trim in the 1st and 2nd rows, and genuine walnut swirl or available olive ash wood accents. The front seats are heated and cooled to 6 temperatures, and powered in 10 different ways. 2nd-Row passengers will enjoy relaxing in comfort with 2 different heat settings, and watching movies on the available dual DVD head restraints. A standard PowerFold 60/40 split bench comfortably accommodates 3 more in the 3rd Row, where the touch of a button swiftly folds either One or both seats to the floor. With SYNC® in the Navigator, you can make hands-free calls and listen to music with voice-activated searches. The Navigator's structural safety cage and dual-stage front airbags help protect the driver and front passenger, and full side-curtain airbags provide coverage for front-Row passengers, as well as for outboard passengers in the 2nd and 3rd rows. Source: The Manufacturer Summary
- TECH SPECS
1600# Maximum Payload
250 Amp Alternator
33.5 Gal. Fuel Tank
4-Wheel Disc Brakes w/4-Wheel ABS, Front And Rear Vented Discs
4.10 Rear Axle Ratio
78-Amp/Hr 675CCA Maintenance-Free Battery w/Run Down Protection
Class IV Towing Equipment -inc: Hitch and Trailer Sway Control
Electric Power-Assist Speed-Sensing Steering
Engine Oil Cooler
Engine: 3.5L V6 EcoBoost®
Front And Rear Anti-Roll Bars
GVWR: 7700 lbs
Gas-Pressurized Shock Absorbers
Multi-Link Rear Suspension w/Coil Springs
Rear Auto-Leveling Suspension
Short And Long Arm Front Suspension w/Coil Springs
Single Stainless Steel Exhaust w/Chrome Tailpipe Finisher
Trailer Wiring Harness
Transmission w/Driver Selectable Mode and HD Oil Cooler
Certain specifications, prices and equipment data have been provided under license from Chrome Data Solutions (\'Chrome Data\'). © 2016 Chrome Data Solutions, LP. All Rights Reserved. This information is supplied for personal use only and may not be used for any commercial purpose whatsoever without the express written consent of Chrome Data. Chrome Data makes no guarantee or warranty, either expressed or implied, including without limitation any warranty of merchantability or fitness for particular purpose, with respect to the data presented here. All specifications, prices and equipment are subject to change without notice.
EPA mileage ratings are supplied by Chrome Data Solutions, LP for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary, depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions, battery pack age/condition (hybrid models only) and other factors.
Vehicle pricing is believed to be accurate. Tax, title and registration are not included in prices shown unless otherwise stated. Manufacturer incentives may vary by region and are subject to change. Vehicle information & features are based upon standard equipment and may vary by vehicle. Monthly payments may be higher or lower based upon incentives, qualifying programs, credit qualifications, residency & fees. No claims, or warranties are made to guarantee the accuracy of vehicle pricing, payments or actual equipment. Call to confirm accuracy of any information.