2010 BMW X5 xDrive30i
- ■Roll-over sensor that triggers airbags and safety-belt pretensioners in the event of a roll-over
- ■Xenon Adaptive Headlights with auto-leveling and Corona headlight-rings
- ■3.0-liter, 260-horsepower, 24-valve inline 6-cylinder dual overhead cam (DOHC) engine with composite magnesium/aluminum engine block, Valvetronic, and Double-VANOS steplessly variable valve timing
- ■Retractable cargo cover
- ■6-speed electronically controlled automatic transmission with Adaptive Transmission Control and steptronic gear selection, including Sport mode
* If you would be driving an upscale German sport sedan such as a BMW 5 Series, but want or need more utility, better ground clearance along with all-wheel-drive security, this may be the right Fit for your garage. Source: KBB.com
- TECH SPECS
3-point safety belts and head restraints at all seating positions
Alarm system with keyhead remote operation interior motion detector
Battery Safety Terminal
Child safety rear door locks
Daytime running lights
Driver's and passenger's front airbag supplemental restraint system (SRS) with advanced technology: dual-threshold, dual-stage deployment; and front-passenger seat sensors designed to prevent unnecessary airbag deployment
Dynamic Stability Control (DSC) including Brake Fade Compensation, Start-off Assistant, Brake Drying, and Brake Stand-by features, with Dynamic Traction Control (DTC), and Dynamic Brake Control
Front safety belts with automatic pretensioners
Front- and rear-compartment Head Protection System (HPS) with front side-impact airbags
Hill Descent Control (HDC)
Roll-over sensor that triggers airbags and safety-belt pretensioners in the event of a roll-over
Tire Pressure Monitor
Certain specifications, prices and equipment data have been provided under license from Chrome Data Solutions (\'Chrome Data\'). © 2016 Chrome Data Solutions, LP. All Rights Reserved. This information is supplied for personal use only and may not be used for any commercial purpose whatsoever without the express written consent of Chrome Data. Chrome Data makes no guarantee or warranty, either expressed or implied, including without limitation any warranty of merchantability or fitness for particular purpose, with respect to the data presented here. All specifications, prices and equipment are subject to change without notice.
EPA mileage ratings are supplied by Chrome Data Solutions, LP for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary, depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions, battery pack age/condition (hybrid models only) and other factors.
Vehicle pricing is believed to be accurate. Tax, title and registration are not included in prices shown unless otherwise stated. Manufacturer incentives may vary by region and are subject to change. Vehicle information & features are based upon standard equipment and may vary by vehicle. Monthly payments may be higher or lower based upon incentives, qualifying programs, credit qualifications, residency & fees. No claims, or warranties are made to guarantee the accuracy of vehicle pricing, payments or actual equipment. Call to confirm accuracy of any information.