2014 INFINITI QX80 Base
- ■Aerial View Camera System
- ■Rear-Wheel Drive
- ■Transmission: 7-Speed Automatic -inc: Adaptive Shift Control (ASC), manual shift mode w/Downshift Rev Matching, snow and Tow modes and hill start assist
- ■Running Boards
- ■Class IV Towing Equipment -inc: Hitch
Recent Arrival! Odometer is 21409 miles below market average!
* JD Power Initial Quality Study (IQS)
* This is not complicated: room for eight, can Tow a good-sized trailer, flashy styling, great interior, loads of technology, big engine, go-anywhere talent, luxury image. If that’s what you need, the INFINITI QX80 could be it. Source: KBB.com
* Plentiful standard and optional features; powerful V8 with high towing capacity; easy-to-use electronics interface; capable handling for its size. Source: Edmunds
* Unmatched sensory immersion. A commanding presence. The INFINITI QX80 is an expansive vision of luxury and design at their most boldly progressive. Seating up to eight passengers, the modern interior is as sophisticated as it is spacious, featuring power folding and reclining 3rd-Row seats, available INFINITI Theater System, and designated spaces for your remote control, headphones and DVDs (sold separately). And with a 400-hp V8 engine and the INFINITI-first Hydraulic Body Motion Control system, the QX80 gives you the power and traction to drive in a variety of conditions. Ultimate control in an environment of premium comfort. The engine of the QX80 was designed to be both powerful and efficient. The 5.6-liter Direct Injection Gasoline (DIG) V8 features dual overhead cams, 32 valves and sophisticated VVEL valve control that enhances throttle response as well as economy. This engine's 413 lb-ft of torque delivers an impressive 8500 lb towing capacity and the ability to pass with confidence. Acceleration is specially honed to the senses, increasing with a smooth, rising swell. The capability of the QX80 is matched with sensory reward. The INFINITI Safety Shield concept is our comprehensive approach to safety. The all-New INFINITI QX80 offers layered technologies to help provide safety and convenience by monitoring conditions, helping you avoid a collision, and helping protect you and your passengers when One occurs. Source: The Manufacturer Summary
- TECH SPECS
1 LCD Monitor In The Front
Digital Signal Processor
Window Grid Diversity Antenna
Certain specifications, prices and equipment data have been provided under license from Chrome Data Solutions (\'Chrome Data\'). © 2016 Chrome Data Solutions, LP. All Rights Reserved. This information is supplied for personal use only and may not be used for any commercial purpose whatsoever without the express written consent of Chrome Data. Chrome Data makes no guarantee or warranty, either expressed or implied, including without limitation any warranty of merchantability or fitness for particular purpose, with respect to the data presented here. All specifications, prices and equipment are subject to change without notice.
EPA mileage ratings are supplied by Chrome Data Solutions, LP for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary, depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions, battery pack age/condition (hybrid models only) and other factors.
Vehicle pricing is believed to be accurate. Tax, title and registration are not included in prices shown unless otherwise stated. Manufacturer incentives may vary by region and are subject to change. Vehicle information & features are based upon standard equipment and may vary by vehicle. Monthly payments may be higher or lower based upon incentives, qualifying programs, credit qualifications, residency & fees. No claims, or warranties are made to guarantee the accuracy of vehicle pricing, payments or actual equipment. Call to confirm accuracy of any information.