2015 Audi Q7 3.0T Premium
- ■Fully Automatic Projector Beam High Intensity Low/High Beam Daytime Running Auto-Leveling Headlamps w/Delay-Off
- ■Engine: 3.0L TFSI V6 DOHC -inc: direct-injection and continuous camshaft adjustment
- ■Roll-Up Cargo Cover
- ■Transmission: 8-Speed Automatic w/Tiptronic -inc: Dynamic Shift Program w/additional sport program
- ■Interior Trim -inc: Aluminum/Genuine Wood Instrument Panel Insert, Aluminum/Genuine Wood Door Panel Insert, Genuine Wood Console Insert and Aluminum/Metal-Look Interior Accents
* Audi loyalists will gravitate to the 2015 Q7 as their families outgrow their A4 or A6 sedans, and newcomers will be attracted by the good fuel economy, a proven safety record and standard all-wheel drive. Source: KBB.com
* Premium interior; sophisticated driving character; strong and fuel-efficient TDI diesel engine. Source: Edmunds
* With sophisticated curves and a sweeping roofline, the 2015 Audi Q7 evokes dynamic grace and a coupe-like outline. It was engineered with an emphasis on rigidity, leading to a solid, substantial demeanor and refined ride. A closer look reveals a lighter design with the Q7 dropping 700lbs. Details include LED taillights, a power rear tailgate and optional xenon plus headlights that aim in SYNC® with steering input, helping you see around curves and corners. Among Audi models, the Q7 stands alone in sharing luxury, opulence and technology for up to seven people. Leather upholstery covers all three rows of seats, with front seat heaters and optional ventilation, and the center Row featuring ample legroom and ten degrees of recline in a sliding 40/20/40 split. An optional three-panel panoramic sunroof can bathe the entire crew in natural light, and an available four-zone climate control system allows custom-tailored comfort. Between its resilient ride, capable handling and communicative nature, One drive in the Q7 should instill the feeling of an Audi luxury sedan. Depending on your needs, there are 3 exciting engines available for the Q7. The standard hill descent control, safety belt reminders, lower anchors and tethers, and anti-lock braking system are all gentle reassurances when using this SUV for a rougher ride or utilizing the Q7's 5,500-6,600 pounds of Tow capability. All passengers can enjoy Audi connect with Google Earth imagery and Wi-Fi connectivity for up to eight devices with 11 speakers, single CD player, mp3 playback capability and iPod integration. Source: The Manufacturer Summary
- TECH SPECS
1 LCD Monitor In The Front
Audio Theft Deterrent
Window Grid Diversity Antenna
Certain specifications, prices and equipment data have been provided under license from Chrome Data Solutions (\'Chrome Data\'). © 2016 Chrome Data Solutions, LP. All Rights Reserved. This information is supplied for personal use only and may not be used for any commercial purpose whatsoever without the express written consent of Chrome Data. Chrome Data makes no guarantee or warranty, either expressed or implied, including without limitation any warranty of merchantability or fitness for particular purpose, with respect to the data presented here. All specifications, prices and equipment are subject to change without notice.
EPA mileage ratings are supplied by Chrome Data Solutions, LP for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary, depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions, battery pack age/condition (hybrid models only) and other factors.
Vehicle pricing is believed to be accurate. Tax, title and registration are not included in prices shown unless otherwise stated. Manufacturer incentives may vary by region and are subject to change. Vehicle information & features are based upon standard equipment and may vary by vehicle. Monthly payments may be higher or lower based upon incentives, qualifying programs, credit qualifications, residency & fees. No claims, or warranties are made to guarantee the accuracy of vehicle pricing, payments or actual equipment. Call to confirm accuracy of any information.