2015 BMW 3 Series 320I
- ■Rear-Wheel Drive
- ■Speed Sensitive Rain Detecting Variable Intermittent Wipers w/Heated Jets
- ■Engine: 2.0L TwinPower Turbo 4-Cylinder 16V DOHC
- ■Driver And Passenger Visor Vanity Mirrors w/Driver And Passenger Illumination
- ■Leather Steering Wheel
Odometer is 8664 miles below market average! 23/36 City/Highway MPG
* Excellent ride and handling balance; powerful and fuel-efficient engines; upscale interior with straightforward controls and spacious seating. Source: Edmunds
* For over three decades, the BMW 3 Series has continuously set the bar that competitors are measured against in the entry-level luxury sedan category. The 3 Series has something for a wide range of shoppers, due the multitude of categories it has models available for, such as: the Sedan, Hybrid, Sport Wagon, and Gran Turismo. In addition there is an available Clean Diesel in the 328d and 328d xDrive Sedans. Once inside the 3 Series, experience it's elegantly simple and uncomplicated interior. It utilizes high-end materials, simple shapes, and has made important controls easy for the driver to reach. Plus, inside it is quite roomy, and your rear passengers have a generous amount of legroom as well. A variety of different engines are available based on the trim level. The base 320i comes standard with a 2.0L turbocharged engine with 180hp, the 328i comes with a 2.0L turbocharged engine with 240hp, the 328d comes with a 2.0L turbocharged diesel engine, while 335i models come with a 3.0L turbocharged engine with 300hp. All are paired with an 8-speed STEPTRONIC automatic transmission but manual transmission is available on some trims. All trims also come with the option of BMW's xDrive AWD system. In addition, it has standard items such as: a sound system with a 6.5-inch display and 9-speakers, USB Port, dual-zone climate control, rain-sensing wipers, an engine start stop button, and dynamic cruise control. Safety has been taken into account with the 3 Series as well. Every model comes standard with impact sensors that perform a variety of functions in case of a collision such as: turning off electrical systems that could be dangerous, turning on hazard lights, and unlocking doors. Plus, all models come with eight airbags. Source: The Manufacturer Summary
* If you want a practical luxury sport sedan that delivers on driving involvement regardless of the model you pick, then the 2015 BMW 3 Series should be at the top of your list. While there are alternatives from Lexus, Audi and Mercedes-Benz, none are as coveted by enthusiasts. Source: KBB.com
- TECH SPECS
1 LCD Monitor In The Front
Audio Theft Deterrent
Hi-Fi Sound System
Window Grid Diversity Antenna
Certain specifications, prices and equipment data have been provided under license from Chrome Data Solutions (\'Chrome Data\'). © 2016 Chrome Data Solutions, LP. All Rights Reserved. This information is supplied for personal use only and may not be used for any commercial purpose whatsoever without the express written consent of Chrome Data. Chrome Data makes no guarantee or warranty, either expressed or implied, including without limitation any warranty of merchantability or fitness for particular purpose, with respect to the data presented here. All specifications, prices and equipment are subject to change without notice.
EPA mileage ratings are supplied by Chrome Data Solutions, LP for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary, depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions, battery pack age/condition (hybrid models only) and other factors.
Vehicle pricing is believed to be accurate. Tax, title and registration are not included in prices shown unless otherwise stated. Manufacturer incentives may vary by region and are subject to change. Vehicle information & features are based upon standard equipment and may vary by vehicle. Monthly payments may be higher or lower based upon incentives, qualifying programs, credit qualifications, residency & fees. No claims, or warranties are made to guarantee the accuracy of vehicle pricing, payments or actual equipment. Call to confirm accuracy of any information.